It’s time for shell challenge #3, everyone! I am having a lot of fun doing these challenges. So far it has been quite a success. I loved touring the houses for my previous challenges and see the different styles and creations you come up with. Everyone is so talented and creative, I love it!
This challenge is no different than the previous ones. I was thinking about adding more rules/requirements for challenge #3, but the ideas that I have come up with will be saved for another time, maybe for Halloween or something. You might already get the idea.
Download the shell from The Sims 4 Gallery! My EA ID is ‘itsleander’, or you can search for it using #itsleandershell3, or you can download it by clicking here.
I have added some more details regarding the rules, so it hopefully will be more clear for you.
The rules are the following:
1) Do not delete or move any walls on the exterior. Keep the shell as it is.
2) Adding walls, fences, foundations, basements and roofs are allowed. You are free to adjust the wall height to short, medium or tall. Basement is allowed too.
3) The shell fits best on a 40×30 lot, but you are free to use a bigger lot if you wish on any of the worlds.
4) Feel free to rotate the shell in which ever way you like.
5) No custom content
6) Use any pack that you own.
7) DEBUG objects are allowed.
8) Make the landscaping around the house nice, pretty and presentable.
9) Have fun!
Upload your finished house to the gallery using the hashtag:
I will tour your creations live on stream on Tuesday, September 1, 2020 @ 8PM CET on http://twitch.tv/itsleandertv
Screenshots of all entries will be showcased and posted here on my website along with your Gallery ID!
If you have any other questions regarding this challenge feel free to drop a comment below or tweet me!